Friday, June 14, 2013

Treehouse Update!

This thing is going to be pretty amazing.  A friend was over the other day and said, "Wow, this isn't what I was expecting.  I was picturing something more like what the Little Rascals had!"  Someone stopped yesterday to ask Dane how much he would charge to build one for his kids.  Maybe he should quit teaching and build tree houses instead.  I'm tellin' ya, it's amazing.  I'm a very proud wife and not trying to hide it:)


Dane is working hard to get it done by the time our neighbors' kids get home from vacation tomorrow.  They are going to be so excited!  But that did mean Dane getting up at 5:30 this morning mowing and hammering and being that annoying neighbor:)

1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?! Makes me want to be a kid again!! Great job, Dane!!!

    ReplyDelete