Friday, August 31, 2012

7 1/2 Months...

...Because she's changing so fast!

First tooth.  Turning from her back to her belly.  It was always belly to back until now.  Moving around a lot.  But not yet crawling.  Discovering what her body can do.  She fell off the couch again.  I guess the days of leaving her on the couch without direct supervision are over.  Clapping her hands.  Turns around in her high chair sideways unless she's buckled.  Going after and getting toys out of her reach.


Dane asked me if I had a burn on my neck this week.  I wasn't sure what he was talking about so I went and looked in the mirror.  It took me a second but I figured out what it was.  Elise had given me a hickey!  




Elise is on the kitchen floor in the pictures.  She has to endure this location often while I'm cooking, baking doing dishes, or  doing any number of kitcheny things.  She is usually content to play with her toys, listen to music with me and watch me act crazy to make her laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Dane and Elise! That is just adorable! Love ya bunches! Mom

    ReplyDelete